iXDev provides a quality Cloud Business Applications Support Service and SLA to its clients, who have the critical business operation with faster response rate and availability.
iXDev team will deploy a sustainable cloud business application support model (ERP) with these following objectives:
- Enable end-users / IT Team to be hands-off on routine operational issues.
- Focusing on user satisfaction by proactively surveying users at set intervals to understand their issues and take necessary actions.
- Process streamlining and standardization based on the ITIL framework.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) driven metric.
- A formal process for governance, change management and communications under PMO (Project Management Officer).
Support Service Levels
iXDev consultant may provide Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 of iXDev Cloud Business Application (iXERP). Each level will consist of team/individuals with a defined skill level to handle tickets or issues of different complexities.
Cloud Business Applications Support – Level 1
Help Desk Support: included with any subscription
- Response time 48 Hours
- Respond to all tickets sent to support email.
- First-line of support from experienced support techno-functional analyst.
- Special extended hours of coverage across 3 timezones.
- Perform common problem resolution based on a knowledge management tool.
- Works with Level 2 application production analyst or escalate issues to level 3 support.
- 40% of issues resolved at this level.
Cloud Business Applications Support – Level 2
Faster response time
- Work together with the first-line of support and escalate issues to level 3 support.
- Dedicated full capacity application consultants for customers.
- Can be the same team involved in upgrade and implementation.
- Perform application management, application monitoring, corrective maintenance, application administration, production environment, compliance and integration support.
- Participate in testing for system problem fix, problem tracking, upgrades or new functionality.
- Participate with the governance board to evaluate change requests for existing functionality or requests for new functionality.
- Provide training for new functionality being implemented.
- Raise service request and monitor them with Level 3 and Development team.
- Create specifications for development requests.
- 70% of issues resolved at this level.
Cloud Business Applications Support – Level 3
Dedicated Full Capacity Support
- Handles request forwarded by Level 1 & Level 2.
- Level 3 is majorly involved in performance tuning, bug fixing, field test & user acceptance, release management, implementation management, and approved enhancements.
- Focus on change management involving coordination and implementation of the change of the problem management.
- Involved in bug fixes, testing, rollout and feedback from iXDev Development team.