Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
iXDev UK help its customers with their digital transformation journey to the cloud with managed cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
IaaS is the way for companies to save on required infrastructure cost, and have more reliable and extendable infrastructure services in minutes, hosted in more than 100+ Data-centers around the world, customer can have several cloud instances in several countries with full management from iXDev’s professional NOC (Network Operation Centre) team based on selected SLA (Service level Agreement).
Our IaaS solutions include infrastructure management for Linux & Windows, disaster recovery sites, security solutions, backup solution, cloud architecture and cloud consultancy.
Cloud Infrastructure Includes:
- Cloud Servers with different Operating Systems
- Files & Database Storage
- Systems Monitoring
- Security Components
- Software Straight-forward SPI Packets firewall script
- Hardware Firewall
- SSL | Data and Traffic Protection
- Disaster Recovery
- Site Disaster Recovery (DR Sites)
- Files & Database Back-up
- Network Monitoring
- CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Reports to evaluate your infrastructure performance at any time.
- Stay Informed with emails and SMS.
- Ticket Notifications.
- Automated Reboot from Monitoring Failure (If needed).
- High-levels of security, availability, and scalability.
- Professional Data Centre management team.