Cloud Business Application Support Services
iXDev provide a quality Cloud Business Applications Support Services and SLA to its clients, who have critical business operation with faster response rate and availability.
iXDev team will deploy a sustainable cloud business application support model (ERP and CRM) with these following objectives:
- Enable end users/ IT Team to be hands off on routine operational issues.
- Focusing on user satisfaction by proactively surveying users at set intervals to understand their issues and take necessary actions.
- Process streamlining and standardization based on ITIL framework.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) driven metric.
- Formal process for governance, change management and communications under PMO (Project Management Officer).
iXDev consultant may provide Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 of iXDev Cloud Business Application (iXERP – iXCRM). Each level will consist of team / individuals with a defined skill level to handle tickets or issues of different complexities.
Cloud Business Applications Support Model – Level 1
Help Desk Support
- Enter and track trouble tickets for call in a system.
- First line of support from experienced support techno-functional analyst.
- Special extended hours of coverage may be provided for critical periods, such as month end closing.
- Perform common problem resolution based on knowledge management tool.
- Work with Level 2 application production analyst or escalate issues to level 3 support.
- 40% of issues resolved at this level.
Cloud Business Applications Support Model – Level 2
- Work together with first line of support and escalate issues to level 3 support.
- Dedicated full capacity application consultants for customers.
- Can be the same team involved on upgrade and implementation.
- Perform application management, application monitoring, corrective maintenance , application administration, production environment , compliance and integration support.
- Participate in testing for system problem fix, problem tracking, upgrades or new functionality.
- Participate with the governance board to evaluate change requests for existing functionality or requests for new functionality.
- Provide trainings for new functionality being implemented.
- Raise service request and monitor them with Level 3 and Development team.
- Create specifications for development requests.
- 95% of issues resolved at this level.
Cloud Business Applications Support Model – Level 3
Dedicated Full Capacity Support Team
- Handles request forwarded by Level 1 & Level 2.
- Level 3 is majorly involved in performance tuning, bug fixing, field test & user acceptance ,release management, implementation management, and approved enhancements.
- Focus on change management involving co-ordination and implementation of change of the problem management.
- Involved in bug fixes, testing, rollout and feedback from iXdev Development team.